Friday, April 9, 2010

New Kit - Shades of Spring

Well, I finally finished my new kit! It features shades of pink, peach and green. I'm calling it Shades of Spring. It's my largest kit yet with 18 highly textured papers and 46 elements! Check out the preview below:


The kit contains the following:
18 12X12 inch papers
2 pieced paper birds
5 buttons
4 circle frames
1 double circle frame cluster
2 round tags
2 double rectangular tags
3 curly ribbons
3 doodle swirls (one with metallic finish)
2 double strip frames
2 double wire frames
3 fabric flowers
3 beveled flowers
3 straight ribbons with rope accent
4 sprinkles (one multi-colored)
1 staple
3 curly rope bows
3 rope bows

All papers and elements were created at 300 ppi and are suitable for printing. The kit is available in my store at A Moment in Scrap and is 20% off for the month of April. And as a special bonus, I have also put my WindSong Bundle kit on sale for 20% off for the rest of April.

And now here are some layouts made with the Shades of Spring:


Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment