Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Kit and Free Mini

I just finished a new kit called "At the Beach." The kit is done in shades of pink and blue with some green and cream. It is a beach/lake/summer themed kit with 15 papers and 30 elements. Several of the elements are clusters. The kit is available in my store at A Moment in Scrap. It is on sale for 20% off till May 15th. The preview is below.


I made a free add-on for this kit which will be offered on a blog train starting May 1st, so be sure to check back for that.

I also have a free mini kit available today. It was made for the color challenge at A Moment in Scrap. The mini kit contains 3 papers and 6 elements: 2 double ribbons, 1 frame, 1 flower, 1 pearl and 1 bead scatter. If you like, you can download it for free from my store. Just click on the preview. Sorry - freebie retired.


Well, that's it for now, but be sure to check back soon!!


Till later,
~jmdt

No comments:

Post a Comment