Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweet Memories MiniKit - Free for a Limited Time

I have a free mini-kit called Sweet Memories that I made for the "Gift of Design" contest at DigitalScrapbookingStudio. Per the guidelines, there are 5 papers and 7 elements. I used minimal CU on this kit. The flowers and the ribbon on the tag were extracted from my own photos. The mat backing on the frame was also extracted from one of my scans of an old envelope and then I added the torn edges digitally. The other elements were made from standard preset shapes in PS with various papers, textures and styles added. The papers were made with patterns and overlays that I created. So where's the CU? Well, I used some brushes (by obsidian dawn) and also some online photos to create the the paper overlays and the textures.

Here's the preview. The elements are: 2 flowers, 1 fern, 1 cluster frame, 1 folded paper bird (with and without shadow), 1 tag and 1 staple. If you like it, it is available to download on 4shared. Please go to the DSS gallery here for the link. Sorry - freebie retired. (You can check out and download the other entries while you are there!!)



Hope you like it and thanks for looking!!

UPDATE: If you would like this mini, grab it now as I will be deactivating the link on June 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment