Friday, July 24, 2009

A Day At the Beach -- Freebie Mini-Kit and QP

I noticed that over at RAKScraps their theme this month is beach/ocean breeze/etc, so I decided to participate in their Member MegaKit Challenge. At first I wasn't sure about the color palette, but I must say that it really grew on me!! The kit I made is pictured below.



Download from 4shared
OR Download from mediafire

Sorry - freebie retired.


Whenever I make a kit, I always like to give it a "test drive" to check it out -- make sure the elements aren't too small, see how things go together, etc. And so here is the quickpage that I made with the kit. There is plenty of space for journaling and personalization.



Download from 4shared
OR Download from mediafire

Sorry - freebie retired.

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete